Saturday, May 12, 2012

Just Getting Started!

Here it goes! My first ever Happy Hook Crochet Blog post! 
That's me! (the lady not the baby)
I'm a stay at home/ work at home mommy and wife. I love to Crochet and have had a lot of fun recently making all kinds of animal and character hats 
Doesn't that just make you smile?
 People really seemed to like them and I love making them so..... I started up a little business selling different items that I make! I make everything to order and I love taking custom orders! I have a small inventory of hats so far  that are available to order including the Penguin Hat above. I can make all hats in custom color combos or just the way they are in the pictures! 
Owl Hat
Owl Hat
Girls Pink Sock Monkey Hat

Wool girls flower hat









Spring time Chick hat and Yellow diaper cover 

But of course summertime is almost here! the cool fall and winter months are not in our minds right now.... so I got a request from a woman to make some barefoot baby sandals. I have seen barefoot sandals for adults before but I had never seen them on baby feet. I looked up some pictures of barefoot baby sandals online and OMG! If that wasn't one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Chunky little baby feet wrapped in the cutest little crochet sandals and of course I HAD to make a few of my own!










So stinkin' cute! I'm selling the barefoot baby sandals for $8 a pair. Perfect for summer! 
I'm trying to make it a goal to work on something NEW every week so as I go along I will be posting on here along with a few FREE patterns and who doesn't love those?! 
Thanks for your time and be sure to check back! also "Like" my Facebook Page @ Facebook.com/HappyHookCrocketByChrissy and if you would like to place an order just email me at HappyHookCrochet@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment